By utilizing a variety of computer technologies including Internet, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), e-mail, and fax Matson provides timely, concise information throughout all phases of your shipment. Our fully integrated customer support applications provide access to freight transaction information from pickup through delivery. Matson is committed to working with you to create customized e-commerce programs that provide comprehensive transportation solutions. We strive to deliver the information you need, when you need it and in the format you desire. If one of our products does not satisfy your needs, let us know and we will work with you to develop a customized solution.
Online Access For Customers
- Track Truckload and LTL shipments
- Enter up to 250 reference numbers. Virtually any reference number on your shipment can be used to access the latest shipment status information.
- Track Intermodal shipments
- Enter container numbers or shipment reference numbers to access latest location and status of your shipment.
- View Shipment Status Details
- Secure user-level access to access and download information through our customer portal.
- View Truckload POD and BOL
- Access and print digital images of proofs of delivery and bills of lading
Electronic Data Interchange
Matson supports 204 load tender, 990 acknowledgment, 214 shipment status, and 210 freight bill transactions. To get started with EDI, contact your Matson sales professional today.
Online Services For Carriers
Using our carrier portal, carriers can view available loads. Through secured user access, the carrier can also update shipment status, view invoice payments, and submit invoices. Register today to take advantage of these convenient services.
Matson Logistics Customer Portal
Matson Logistics’ new customer portal brings speed and convenience to sourcing and managing your transportation needs.
Using the customer portal you can:
- Request a rate for a truckload, LTL, or intermodal shipment
- Book your shipment
- Track a shipment and retrieve documents
- Generate standard reports or create your own custom reports
The portal design is clean, fast, and efficient to allow you to work your way, from any device, on any OS. And, as always, it is backed by the quality service you have come to expect from Matson.
To get started, click on the links below to view a series of short videos to see how the Matson Logistics customer portal can streamline your processes and deliver the capacity and service you need to serve your customers and grow your business.
Register for the portal.
2. Highway Truckload
Get a highway truckload rate and book a load
3. LTL, Simplified
Select the LTL service that meets your needs